Founded in 2003, Gaia Online has grown into one of the biggest forum communities in the world. Today, Gaia is the best place on the web to discuss anime, games, comics, sci-fi, fantasy and anything else you can imagine. Gaia is searching for a Marketing Associate with a strong background in Graphic Design who can complete projects within the Gaia community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Define marketing requirements by analyzing web data and stakeholder feedback.
- Understand the Gaia community and pitch new ideas to market existing and potential products.
- Engage in brainstorms and determine the best sales methodologies.
- 1-2 years of experience in product marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Graphic Design, or other relevant field.
- Demonstrated experience in Graphic Design - please provide a link to your portfolio.
- Experience in collaborating with diverse groups of people, from customers to developers and customer support staff.
- Experience in defining project requirements based off of site and stakeholder feedback .
- Strong interpersonal skills and outstanding communication skills.
- Strong interest in maintaining and growing social communities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to make decisions based off of data.